Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The new AI wpns??

The new AI wpns??

What wpns drop now?
    have confirmed Kyr'Ozch Nunchacko only so far.

Yeah let s talk about those new weapons.

So far, i ve tested 2 of them on my sold the 2 handed SMG ans the assault rifle. They suck.

I m decently stuff for the lvl 200 : QL 200 ish symbs, 300 ofab back/chest/head/pad/gloves and rest is leo pad/bracer + ql 225 CC. I dropped the SMG first and tried it. low regulars and FA all 1 min 20 sec Oo (still need a last R9 that will give me 50 FA tho) but still...1.20 min...i threw it.

I finally dropped the assault rifle : 20 sec FA wooot !!! yeah but pitiful regulars (about 900 ish dmg) and so, low burst dmg.

I think that the idea of medium level / transition weapons between pernnium and end game failed here.I didn t test melee weapons, they seems to be not bad compared to ranged ones.
    Vikkyh - 220/30 NM NT Damage Setup<==>Def Setup
    Butsufixa - 220/25 Opi Fixer Noobstick fixer
    Zentradi - 220/30 Trox Sold Solid phat ass
    Nebul4 - 220/21 Soli Crat Not even funny

5 more min dmg comparing with spb and same AMS cap, sure it wont make much differense in regulars.
    its just has 12sec faster fa and, 14 sec slower burst =)

Do any alien in s7 drop the weapons or only bosses ?

Quote Originally Posted by finalworld View Post
    All of them; bosses are guaranteed to drop one (two?).
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

So the weapons are IG now and the assault rifle blows? What a surprise!

and 1 ahnd SMG went poof ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Imho they were thought to be a free alternatives for leveling characters so screaming that they are worse than other things you may use as a character with ql 300 ofabs with gaps filled by combined armor is kinda pointless. Id like to see how they perform on a character with max ql 200 symbs and no ai armor at all (with maybe ql 200-225 ofabs here and there) compared to other low end alternatives (ofabs/kyr and coh/is weapons). Pen on paper they look decent.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

at lvl 200, rebuild spb will od this rifle due to 2500 ams cap )
    bow is still pretty cool
    pistols/energy pistols have 4k burst cycle thats kinda much for special weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Sonikeep View Post
    5 more min dmg comparing with spb and same AMS cap, sure it wont make much differense in regulars.
    its just has 12sec faster fa and, 14 sec slower burst =)
    Burst is still 9 sec on spe edition. The only cons is the low regular.
    Vikkyh - 220/30 NM NT Damage Setup<==>Def Setup
    Butsufixa - 220/25 Opi Fixer Noobstick fixer
    Zentradi - 220/30 Trox Sold Solid phat ass
    Nebul4 - 220/21 Soli Crat Not even funny

Quote Originally Posted by finalworld View Post
    Regular aliens have a chance to drop them and bosses drop two weapons at a time.

is this live or test?

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    is this live or test?
    It's live
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    It's live
    wonderful. time to get myself a decent hotswap FA weapon to replace the ****e fantaghiro i'm currently using.

3s equip time on SE weapons, hardly can be called hot swap )

Quote Originally Posted by Sonikeep View Post
    3s equip time on SE weapons, hardly can be called hot swap )
    why is that? u start the combat with that wep, then you switch to main wep
    Thapetowner
    Hardcore
    Ilovetokill
    Critterz
    Awaaa

unequiping takes same 3s too )
    like hotswaping rk NCU or belts takes x2 time )

Got a chance to try out some high QL typed Nunchackos, they're pretty nice. Against very high AC targets they're better than fists but against typical AC targets when not full Def fists can still be better. At full Def against regular targets they can be about equal. Generally speaking one real good QL Nunchacko is better than one real good one plus one meh QL one or Special Edition one which is nothing new.

A Special Edition Nunchacko is roughly equal to a QL 235 typed regular one but has a much lower multi melee req (almost 1k less). Glory is missing from the typed ones currently which is likely an error. Toss that in and they should be a bit better still.

Based on the usual QL 300 AI to Dread weapon comparison I'd have expected the min damage to be a bit lower while max and crit somewhat higher then speed a bit slower. Although as they are now they're a pretty nice weapon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast