Thread: Glory

Glory

I've noticed that the Special Edition Kyr'ozch Rifle has the glory proc attached to it, why shouldn't the rest of the weapons have it as well?

At the very least, give the bottom tier weapons like the shotgun, bow, grenade gun, and a few others the proc as a small incentive to use them(they should probably come with a beefier proc but that's another topic).
    Corinthians - 220 Nano Technician
    Pickygirl - 220 Engineer
    Pink - 220 Fixer
    Israel - 220 Keeper
    Israeli - 220 Shade
    Amenadiel - 165 Soldier
    Maitrize - 173 Martial Artist

Quote Originally Posted by corinthians
    {Etaks: Do not post this again.}

I think the SE Rifle's laughably low crit bonus is an error in and of itself, but that's another issue.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

yeah, wtb fix plx. i put a ql 240 typed-numchuck on my s10 MA to test it out. crit bonus feels like it should be a little higher for the ql (or the max damage. I'd be willing to sacrifice min damage for more max, but dont want them to be completely useless outside rk), but I definitely did not see glory run at all during the couple hours i tested it out. that needs to be fixed.
    Last edited by SoulTarder; Nov 22nd, 2010 at 23:24:23.
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Glory was added to typed nunchacko on the new test patch. The S7 nunchacko too surprisingly enough. Although if I'm reading the details correctly they have a 5% chance. Typically multi wielded weapons have just a 2% chance.

Don't all ai weapons supposed to have this proc?

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Xatgunner View Post
    Don't all ai weapons supposed to have this proc?
    Only typed AI weapons do. Then Special Edition (S7) weapons are of course special so can't be too sure if they mean for them to have it or not.

Type for the nunchuck (type 24 i think) tradeable?

Quote Originally Posted by Zwelgje View Post
    Type for the nunchuck (type 24 i think) tradeable?
    48 (it's a new type) and yes. Dropped by two or more AI generals that drop the other weapon types.