Thread: "Spaced Out" cocoon room, why coons agg?

"Spaced Out" cocoon room, why coons agg?

Just a quick question on what is the point of the cocoons agging anything that comes near? They don't do any damage or anything, they just agg. And because you're agged, you can't use the normal health or nano rechargers.

Yes I know you can use first aid kits or rechargers which work even in combat, but they heal for so little, it takes ages to heal up after a mob if the mob takes a ton out of your health.

Doesn't seem to serve any purpose other than to stop you healing up with normal rechargers.
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

it's how missions in ao work. that's why faction mobs of ur side attack u in sl dungeons as well.
    it's a immobile mob in a mish - mobs in mishs all attack.
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

The cocoons in "Terminate the Alien Cocoons" mission don't agg you.
    Shhh... I'm in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    People that continuously insult the player base TRYING to level, while asking why the population is so low, need to get a clue.

They can't attack you cause they are unattackable.
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

Quote Originally Posted by Siyra View Post
    The cocoons in "Terminate the Alien Cocoons" mission don't agg you.
    they are items, not mobs.

in the terminate the coon mish (just giving a picture =)):
    coon=locked treasure chest
    item u use on it=lock pick
    on open spawn = garbage flee ^^

in the alien daily:
    coon = mob without dmg that dies on kill, ph for spawn afterwards
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

Quote Originally Posted by cybertron View Post
    Just a quick question on what is the point of the cocoons agging anything that comes near?
    The aliens inside of them feel you are near them and want to get out to eat your brainz.

nitr0 already pointed it out: this is how it works.

Note to pet users: tell your pets to /follow immediately after you've entered the mission area.

Note to FC: Please slap the guy who decided that it would be a good idea to have the pets change to /guard after every zone.
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

This mission is terrible due to this, though.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Seems silly to me too.

X