Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 18.4.2 Update Release Notes

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixOfAges View Post
    One thing that happened in I think this update was the Assault Medics in AXP dailies stopped healing. They used to be annoying pests that had a good amount of health, did some damage and healed themselves plus others. Now they seem to have more health, may do more damage but don't heal other aliens at all. Why call them medics if they don't heal or do other such things?
    They still heal themselves to an annoying extent, and when I ran into two of them in the same room, I'm pretty sure they were still healing each other as well.

Quote Originally Posted by blingoutyourdead View Post
    They still heal themselves to an annoying extent, and when I ran into two of them in the same room, I'm pretty sure they were still healing each other as well.
    If they do then it must take hardly any debuffing at all now to prevent it as I don't see them healing anymore when doing them with either a 200ish MP or 220 trader.

They are certainly still healing themselves. NSD will stop it. I don't have any interrupts in my test logs, so their heal may be instacast.

I'm not certain as to whether they'll heal other mobs, though I can't say that I've noticed it during my testing in this cycle.

X
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

Quote Originally Posted by Gora View Post
    Tried to pass QL1 treatment lab as well as a QL160 version. He'd accept neither (as indicated by his last response above).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    He needs a full stack of 50. Sorry for any confusion this might have caused - Probably should have made it a bit clearer in the dialog. Our apologies. =)
    Didn't ever clarify the dialogue, fwiw. Had to go rummaging for this answer. Seems I don't learn from one year to the next.

Necro as a public service.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567