Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 18.4.6 Update Release Notes

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    just did Vortexx run (and had to try VERY hard to even get a team together with desert rider stuff now, and guess what....

NO peridotite drop???? i thought it was available again

edit: 2nd kill, again no drop...
    Never said they were gonna be on the same mobs. =D
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Never said they were gonna be on the same mobs. =D
    ...yeah, because it makes so much sense to change it.

/facepalm
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    ...yeah, because it makes so much sense to change it.

/facepalm
    i agree really XD with 90% of the ppl having a sauna, and 9% not caring bout sauna, that leaves 1% to figure out where it drops? XD

edit: unless it's made much easier to get it now (especially no DB1 farming or so) would have loved if bazzit just sold it really.
    Last edited by playboyfixer; Jun 23rd, 2011 at 16:09:13.
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

i agree really XD with 90% of the ppl having a sauna, and 9% not caring bout sauna, that leaves 1% to figure out where it drops? XD
    Have you tried using the forums search feature for last year's festivities?

Speaking of festivities, when does the Tenth Anniversary celebration end? In other words, how long do I have to farm all of the items for my toons?
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    Have you tried using the forums search feature for last year's festivities?
    Did you even read Kintaii's post?
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    Did you even read Kintaii's post?
    Is there one that gave an exact date that the festivities end?
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    Is there one that gave an exact date that the festivities end?
    You're not following quote tags very well, you asked that question in regard to Playboyfixer not knowing where the sauna items drop from. Kintaii said the same mobs don't drop the parts this year, so searching for and reading last year's thread isn't going to help him.

Funcom employee

I also never said they *weren't* going to be on some of the same mobs.

And it made a lot more sense than you think, for a variety of reasons. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

And it made a lot more sense than you think, for a variety of reasons. =)
    it'd make alot more sense to like get rid of DB1 for drop, as it's near impossible to get a team together nowadays for that, but as i did 2x vortexx without peridotite stuff drop, either it does NOT drop on usual mobs, or it's yet another bug (working as intended (tm))
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Unhappy

New battle station layout is quite weird.

Just quite, cause the core redesing fixed lot of troubles, there was always an nt to kick out from core stairs.

But why u closed passaged from A-B-C to core? They was handy for doing ambush just outside whompas, to escape from large zergs and to bring 1on1 fights.

In other words u cutted the battle station spaces alot, and less space less fun!

Not being able to jump on things in bs anymore makes me extremely unhappy even as a melee prof which usually has the disadvantage in such environments. Please bring back the ledges and passages and places to jump it's a lot less fun now!

You know they are only going to ./ignore you anyways.
    Mashershade 220/30/70 Shade
    Capsaisin
    220/28/60ish NT
    Mashermasha 150/20/35ish Enfo

Wiseman: When you removed the book from the cradle, did you speak the words?
    Ash: Yeah, basically.
    Wiseman: Did you speak the exact words?
    Ash: Look, maybe I didn't say every tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah.

Replace "Wiseman" with "Means" and "Ash" with "Kintaii" (and "speak the words" with "export your stuff") and you pretty much have every pre-patch conversation ever.

Battestation disadvantage

Currently in 220 Battle-station what is happening is one person is comming out of decon to the core and starting to cap (while they are unable to be attacked) while the other defenders are camped at the a, b and c spots. Because of defense -sacrificial shielding and reflects the player continues to chain capture the core (while dying right after he core is captured) with many players on them creating a un-fun situation that has caused many players to leave battle-station. Please look into this fun killing situation as one side has now become unstoppable in battle-station as the core capturing player simply chain captures spot after spot.
    disappointed customer
    Last edited by 999patrick; Jun 23rd, 2011 at 23:09:11.

Respawn-invulnerability should cancel when you perform any action.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

currently it does not so people who die are rewarded by being able to capture control points super easily. Perhaps capturing with evades, tms/ams/ns and invulnerability should be restored

Thumbs down

When i try to open Item Store to buy some tokens ... all i got is

"502 Bad Gateway" and under "nginx/1.0.4"

Prolly another bug right ? since u just restarted servers .. and we got another and another and another downtime ... what i should expected .. to work proper ..

it'd make alot more sense to like get rid of DB1 for drop, as it's near impossible to get a team together nowadays for that, but as i did 2x vortexx without peridotite stuff drop, either it does NOT drop on usual mobs, or it's yet another bug (working as intended (tm))
    Try apf :3
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tushulica View Post
    When i try to open Item Store to buy some tokens ... all i got is

"502 Bad Gateway" and under "nginx/1.0.4"

Prolly another bug right ? since u just restarted servers .. and we got another and another and another downtime ... what i should expected .. to work proper ..
    No it worked just fine for some time after the servers were restarted. Then it all fell apart. I'm guessing people kept logging alts, ordering and moving to the next alt. So many ordered in short order that it proved too much for it to take.

Actually, no it makes LOTS of sense ... Sauna is a building in cities ... cities are owned by orgs ... orgs raid to get the parts to make Sauna.

Seriously, if you and your org can't organize to get these parts, that says more about you and your org than it does about how FC has decided to seed the parts in the game. The only complaint from me is some of the parts have limited access to some of the areas. Of course, the parts are also YESDROP, so if you want the ones you can't raid for that badly, I bet someone would get you one for a price or selling on GMS.
    Last edited by Obtena; Jun 27th, 2011 at 20:13:17.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast