LE missions

My experience so far with LE missions is this:

So-and-So invites you to a team!
    I join.
    So-and-so: LE Mish??
    Me: Sure, where do I go for that?
    So-and-so: LOL
    So-and-so has left the team.

Can someone please explain where I go to do LE missions? I'm new to AO, so I may need a bit more detail than an acronym or "its here", because I don't know my way around everywhere yet.

Thanks to any who can help!

AO Universe is your friend.

Aside from that whom-pah to ICC, run to the Unicorn landing pad where the 200-209 and 210-220 BS terminals are. On the other side is a landing beacon and a blue pulsing circle will be on the ground near that, step in the middle of that. If the circle isn't there wait till a ship comes which is every five minutes or so.

Once in the Unicorn outpost (need AI to get in) you head down the ramps and stairs (or jump down when you know where things are) to an area with a kinda tented area with some NPCs. One is a recruiter, you talk to him and he gives you an option for easy, medium or hard missions. You need to have LE and be in a team (team mates don't need to be in the area or have LE) to get the missions.

The only thing the difficulty options do is adjust the mission lvl in relation to the roller, that's it. The idea that VP or type clump drop rates are better in harder ones is a myth. All that changes is the number of aliens and their lvl as the mission lvl goes up and a lvl X mission rolled as an easy will be the same if it had been rolled as a hard by a lower lvl char. Easy gives a mission lvl the same as the roller's lvl, medium 10% higher and hard 50% higher with the mission lvl cap being lvl 250 I think.