Thread: tl5 hhab????

tl5 hhab????

edit: nm, got answered ^^
    Last edited by sjefstab; May 15th, 2010 at 08:01:49.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    Sjef often posts very angry shade related threads where all the details just dont quite add up.

doesn't it already have a tl6 req on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsama View Post
    doesn't it already have a tl6 req on it?
    Mine still does, don't know what he's referring too.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

wel it must have been tl5 earlier. as i see more and more tl5s packed with pande social.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    Sjef often posts very angry shade related threads where all the details just dont quite add up.

Not that hard to run TL5s through Pande with doc keeping them alive without HHaB.
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Lol like you need a HH@B to get into Pande.
    You do know that the zone DoT's are proportional to your HP's. I'm sure you do, you're likely just being silly....
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Lol like you need a HH@B to get into Pande.
    You do know that the zone DoT's are proportional to your HP's. I'm sure you do, you're likely just being silly....
    ?

First I've heard of it.

Also, entering Pande without a HHAB used to make your screen unreadable. You just got this whirling blur and text telling you how screwed you were... then reclaim. Understand they've changed that too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Quote Originally Posted by If6Was9 View Post
    ?

First I've heard of it.

Also, entering Pande without a HHAB used to make your screen unreadable. You just got this whirling blur and text telling you how screwed you were... then reclaim. Understand they've changed that too.
    yea theres a % hardcap on the amount of dmg the dot can do and theres enough time betwean ticks that a doc can easily keep you going.

The environment doesn't actually hurt you. The game makes you hurt yourself, so the damage follows PvP rules. 30% of hp.

there is at least one level 1 that has all beast armor if i remember correctly...

It used to be possible to lose pvp titles from those dots, pretty funny.
    WTB WTS

“The year was 2081, and everybody was finally equal. They weren’t only equal before God and the law. They were equal every which way….”