Thread: ETA on 18.4?

ETA on 18.4?

Hey

Looking forward to see the Item Store with the social items in, so was thinking. When is the patch going on live servers?

Thanks.

From Kehaan.
    /Kehaan - lvl 220 Crat - Atrox/
    /Kehaax - lvl 150 Fixer - Atrox/
    /Kehtra - lvl 210 Trader - Atrox/
    /Kehelectric - lvl 165 NT - Atrox/
    /Kehxao - lvl 150 Doctor - Solitus!?/
    A proud advisor of Cerberus

Judging by the fact it was just recently added to TL, and by looking at how many changes there are.... I'd probably guess around xmas sometime?
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Yeah, once we're talking new content to test and in this case even totally new functions those patches tend to spend weeks on testlive. Don't know about Christmas but it should be a while.

FC should at least ninja patch to resolve the Signet problem wich is very annoying and cause cjained death to a lot of people everyday :s
    Vikkyh - 220/30 NM NT Damage Setup<==>Def Setup
    Butsufixa - 220/25 Opi Fixer Noobstick fixer
    Zentradi - 220/30 Trox Sold Solid phat ass
    Nebul4 - 220/21 Soli Crat Not even funny

Quote Originally Posted by Butsut3kkai View Post
    FC should at least ninja patch to resolve the Signet problem wich is very annoying and cause cjained death to a lot of people everyday :s
    There's a handful of small changes and fixes I'd have expected them to make with a small patch before moving to a big new content one. Like how the Halloween backpack is slated to lose the unique tag next patch. Kinda pointless to do that when the UPHs are or at least should have been removed some time ago by that point. Of course if I remember correctly "replica" versions of it will be in the items shop so...

Yeah great...let s spend PP to have non bugged items...

Patch goes live today according to server messages forum
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

raw as hell lol ;D

That was fast :O
    /Kehaan - lvl 220 Crat - Atrox/
    /Kehaax - lvl 150 Fixer - Atrox/
    /Kehtra - lvl 210 Trader - Atrox/
    /Kehelectric - lvl 165 NT - Atrox/
    /Kehxao - lvl 150 Doctor - Solitus!?/
    A proud advisor of Cerberus

i hope they will make le shops accesable to all proffesions in live patch, coz on test its still not )
    Last edited by Sonikeep; Nov 17th, 2010 at 10:20:50.

Im very impressed how fast they can be when it comes to introducing things that can bring some income :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sonikeep View Post
    i hope they will make le shops accesable to all proffesions in live patch, coz on test its still not )
    Hm what exactly do you mean?
    Last edited by Ciekafsky; Nov 17th, 2010 at 10:52:50.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    Im very impressed how fast they can be when it comes to introducing things that can bring some income :P

Hm what exactly do you mean?
    Soldiers can only use soldier shop, nts can only use NT. So on and so forth, even though they made OFAB yes drop.
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Brofist View Post
    .... they made OFAB yes drop.
    /dies
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Can t be the 18.4 already i think...maybe a ninja patch for some issued like signet bug or apf belt ( i don t think players are ready to eat the item shop yet ^^ )

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    /dies
    What's the problem. This solves the problem with "pvm'ers" not wanting to do pvp to get OFAB gear.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

/me predicts a sharp drop in prices in lowbie lead viralbots. Ofab is more than good enough to use for leveling.

This will probably kill off BS entirely across all ranges except possibly tl7. But hey. Let's see how it pans out.

Gonna love to equip super lowbie leveling toons with full sets of ofab for sure. Gone are the days of teh crab armour!

Quote Originally Posted by Butsut3kkai View Post
    Can t be the 18.4 already i think...maybe a ninja patch for some issued like signet bug or apf belt ( i don t think players are ready to eat the item shop yet ^^ )
    It is always possible that 18.4 is the currently ready patch, but not complete and including everything thats been mentioned as coming in 18.4, and such things will be added later.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    What's the problem. This solves the problem with "pvm'ers" not wanting to do pvp to get OFAB gear.
    The problem is that they didnt solve problem with "pvpers" not wanting to do pvm to get their nodrops.

pvpers whined when le missions gave a lot more VP loot than they do now so BS rarely ran and now whine when pvmers get another way to get basic armour and not giving them easy solo kill stats. Ok they should have just put le missions back to what they were with greater le drops but that's the bean counters at FC working over time.

Funcom employee

Coming out now.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)