Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adonis Quest

Adonis Quest

I'm reopening my Ado Brain Service, and are welcoming old and new customers!

After the first months of this I had so many customers I got sick of Adonis for several months, but have decided to offer this service again.

The whole quest can be read at AO-Universe:
    http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?...&link=2&id=316

For You that only need help at parts, I have divided into these sections of quest:
    (Why parts is cheaper is I do not tag along from Yutto to Yutto.)

Price: 100 Mills. Yes, an increase in price, but for spending the next 3 hours with me - it's nothing!
    For Group upto 5 People: 300M. Thats 60M / toon - You know its cheap!
    For only part of Quest: 10M
    For group that only wants part - send me a tell. It depends on what part, and if you need loot et cetera

Part 1.
    A. We talk to the first Yutto - One Who Points the Way
    B. Go through to chat with the next one - One Who Greets Wanderers. I will kill the fishes for you, and you be rewarded with insignia. If you ahvent saved in Ado yet, this is a good way to get a Insignia.
    c. After saved we go and talk to Yutto Fourth Watch Down. Ill help you find the spirits he wants you to tag.

Part 2.
    A.I help you go to the next NPC to get next quest.
    B. I Kill the redeemed mobs that needs to be killed, while you sit down and have a snack.*
    C. We go to the questmission entrance. Copy key and enter togheter.*

Part 3.
    A. We visit Scott Free and get the quest for killing some spirits nearby, and collect some shards.
    (peach, purple and green recollection shards)
    B. I kill and you follow me around and pick up the 3 different shards needed.
    C. Now he wants you to kill the mob called Amok Baraton. Just stay back and relax, and wait for the quest to be updated while I do the thing I do.

Part 4.
    A. Dr. Koumas time. You talk and get the mission.
    B. You go AFK
    C You get rewarded.

Part 5.
    A. Lets head to Dr.Marko Steffenson.
    B. I Kill 5 Sizzling Synaptids while you stay at a safe place.
    C. I'll take you to tag a Lone Shark.

Part 6.
    I will take you to, and kill Blorrgs til you can loot all three things needed for the next step Dr. Marko wants.
    (Gelatinous Bell Substance, Tentacles and Rhopalium)

part 7.
    Well. This is the Muddy Dryad part. You just stay with Dr. Marko and chill

part 8.
    A. We visit One Who Gives Warnings.
    B. Kill a few Mohloks on the way to our next target.
    C. We talk to Jackson Turnfloat, combine the 2 parts for the drug and then return to the Yutto.
    D. I will show you the targets that needs to be tagged, and yet again return to the Yutto.

part 9.
    A. We go to the north Yutoo called One Who Remembers to get quest.
    B. You sit back, and... well... call your mom and say you love her.

part 10.
    A. Now its time to talk to the last Yutto in this quest: Mourning Calamity Five.
    B. You open the warp for me, and I do the killing.
    C. Viola! I nice new Brain for you.

-----------------------

Notes.
    *This is for Omni. Clan needs to do the killing themselfes, althou I can help with some healing if needed.
    ** I do appreciate help while killing stuff, but from experience it's usually easier not to babysit a tl-5 getting aggro.
    *** I do have a engie on 2nd account that can warp to save time. Just for j00
    **** For the quest I will use a 220 doctor or 220 Adventurer depending on my mood.
    ***** I have limited playtime. But I if you are interested - you should send a tell ingame.

/tell Imonlya 220 Doc /tell Buloe 220 Adv /tell Imonkie 174 MA /tell Mechando soon 220 Engie /tell imonster 150 forgotten crat
    Last edited by imonlya; Jun 19th, 2009 at 12:42:43.

If I pay extra 1M per part will you talk dirty to me while we do this uber long and boring quest?
    Almadena

I'm not sure dirty talking while helping with the quest is good, due to me being male and thus being easily distracted by sex...

Online humpage!

Sounds uber, if I level my agent anytime soon I will look you up
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

The quest is a bother, and thank God for the service
    No point wasting your energy on stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitynova View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that everyone will eventually be running around with Grandmaster and the the Pvp system still doesn't show the "true" skill of a person Pvp'ing?
    For trading purposes: COD Wootywoot or /tell Wootywoot
    Usually Online and able to trade on weekends or any agreed upon time beforehand.

WTB Ado Quest Service this weekend.

/tell pureevul or canikeep or mynameiscani
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Excellent Service, She got my baby shade saved in Ado garden and we did first 4 parts^^ I recommend this service to others also
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper

Would like my perk-resetting agent from parts;

Part 5.
    A. Lets head to Dr.Marko Steffenson.
    B. I Kill 5 Sizzling Synaptids while you stay at a safe place.
    C. I'll take you to tag a Lone Shark.

to

part 10.
    A. Now its time to talk to the last Yutto in this quest: Mourning Calamity Five.
    B. You open the warp for me, and I do the killing.
    C. Viola! I nice new Brain for you.

25m looks like, please.

Generally on Shadowsols, name of toon who needs this service is Chemikal ill try to catch you in game some time.

Bumpity Bump
    Has anyone else noticed that everyone will eventually be running around with Grandmaster and the the Pvp system still doesn't show the "true" skill of a person Pvp'ing?
    Usually Online and able to trade on weekends or any agreed upon time beforehand.

done rest 6 parts tonight! ty for ur service
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper

Still available for You
    Last edited by imonlya; Nov 18th, 2008 at 16:57:29.

Ty for great service <3

I just realised one thing, Imonlya, it is cheaper for 5m x 10 parts (whole missions) than 60m. Wrong pricing or meant to be?

parts 5 to 10

parts 5 to 10 please on my lil doc( i calc 25m )
    contact Rosario/Davetrader ( im on those the most atm )

It was meant to be 5M/Part where I didnt need to run along to the different Parts to save some time for myself, but it seems that i like to tag along through most of the running. Hell, often the ones I help run ahead while I get lost while chatting. ^^

On the good side tho - most, if not all - already know their way around Adonis.
    My guess is ppl wanting this service are people already knowing much of the game and when and where needing most of the help.

If I get to many wanting parts/whole quest I'll adjust pricing. It's not like this service making me like omfgrich - more like - I'm able to take some time off farming tokens for lil alts while helping others... for a fair price, imo,

/imonlya /imonkie

AWESOME service -deserves big bump to page 1!!
    Beware of Credit Scammers using Similar Nick as mine. Only Shemakes/Hemakes is my toon.
    RK1: Free Neutral Shops ~ Cheap City 4 Rent ~ Pawnshop Service
    RK2: Free Neutral Shops ~ Cheap City 4 Rent ~ Pawnshop Service

Quote Originally Posted by XferCredits View Post
    AWESOME service -deserves big bump to page 1!!
    Yeah, definitely.

Interested. Couldn't get reply from ya.

Genralkim

I would like to hire your help for the later stages of brain quest. Will check back here, pst Fetamysicist or Phix001 if you like
    Fetamysicist
    Sentinull
    Phix001

Bump for me having 19 days w/o work, and thus more time ingame. ^^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast