Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rubberbanding increased ?

Rubberbanding increased ?

I am seeing more and more rubber banding issues after new patches, even if i am sitting on ground, i get rubber banded elsewhere without any reason can anybody confirm this?

I have the same feeling.

I recently changed to a much faster computer though, so not sure its the patch that changed anything.

Feels like it though.

same here.
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

I have this problem too since last patches. Mostly while trying to enter some of the shops (superior in Hope is one of them). I need to walk up to the door slowly or I get bounced back

Same for me. Even mezzed mob rubber -_-

Rubber increased for me too, or better to say rubber is there now as I didn't have much rubber issues since..uhh.. 2006ish.
    Only caused by moving for me though, not getting warped out of nowhere.

Figured it's a patch/server thing that'll be resolved over the next few days.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

i fell 2 times at ado hecks over the brink. I was not that close to it and saw some ppl of the team "rubbing" arround.
    There were also these weired bugged hecks, that are too lazy to walk to you.
    Instead they attack from 100m range. That was always a lag issue.

So, wasup ?

This is the future, there are no rubber bands. Only advanced reflexive nano-augmented elasticine loops with mutate capacity.

That being said, I have noticed an increase in advanced reflexive nano-augmented elasticine loops with mutate capacity-ing recently.

Doesn't matter what zone as far as I can tell, just completely random with no accompanying chat lag or anything, just advanced reflexive nano-augmented elasticine loops with mutate capacity-ing that will occasionally get me agg from weird stuff way off in the distance.
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    ...just advanced reflexive nano-augmented elasticine loops with mutate capacity-ing that will occasionally get me agg from weird stuff way off in the distance.
    That's not agg. Those are just advanced adaptive AI reaction algorithms.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1

Quote Originally Posted by XenonDe View Post
    That's not agg. Those are just advanced adaptive AI reaction algorithms.

Don't you mean nano-augmented alliterative advanced adaptive AI reaction algorithms?
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

Quite possibly so.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1

Anyone tried going in the Newland Trader shop? :>
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    Anyone tried going in the Newland Trader shop? :>
    Yes, did this tree times, until I stayed inside

I second Increased rubberbanding.

At the same time, i did not have any lag lately.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

I get some of the same rubberbanding when trying to enter the portal to Ely from Jobe Market. It tosses me back to the portal technician a few times before im allowed to enter.

It's nearly impossible to run through Penumbra at the moment. Zoning doesn't work every few minutes, extreme lag spikes.

Fix it NOW...
    Marijke88::220|30|70 Opifex Martial Artist
    Phexuz::220|30|70 Opifex Fixer
    Doppelripp::220|30|70 Opifex Bureaucrat
    Arbitrage::220|30|70 Opifex Trader
    Truxal::220|30|70 Opifex Doctor
    Brennstab::220|30|70 Opifex Nano-Technician
    Wurstmacher::200|30|70 Opifex Shade

Proud Advisor of Insomnia Gravis
    Account created: 2005-01-13

Its a type of sync issue also, i can see people shifting from one point to another. It wasnt happening before the patch.

This is annoying, constantly getting warped to another position if i sit down. Many people are experiencing the same issue even while running.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast