Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: List of Special Edition Kyr Weapons

That's kinda dumb... you have a Tonfa icon and mesh already in game but you're not going to give it to the item with Tonfa in the name? Instead you're going with Nunchacko?

Wtf FC?
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

They should make them look like pink BoBs imo

To match gamboling, of course.

Do those atrox thong prevention glasses do what i think they do? -.^

Because if they do........
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

prof lock isnt AO'ish.

you destroyed my imaginary nanomage SE shotgun shade.

prof lock = balancing ?

Quote Originally Posted by raw_fox View Post
    prof lock isnt AO'ish.

you destroyed my imaginary nanomage SE shotgun shade.

prof lock = balancing ?
    Sometimes it's appropriate (caterwault dammit!), but when it's a shotgun with fling or an assault rifle with fa recharge it will be okay. As weapon support for prof do the remaining job.

Let's say it's playing safe until the balancing.
    Last edited by boltgun; Oct 20th, 2010 at 14:51:01.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    Prof locks are stupid!
    this ^

Minova:220:30:doc
    Looke:220:30:adv
    Winova:174:24:sold
    Rinova:168:23:nt
    Meanova:126:15:trader
    Meenova:95:10:agent
    Redemption

I say they should change the Nunchacko back to Tonfa. We already have Shen Sticks, how boring is that to get these nice weapons and have fun with them and then.. oh what do I upgrade to? Oh.. the same looking weapons but a different colour!!! Woot.... ya, no.

Tonfa would be much more unique.
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor

Kind of like going from frost scythe to frostbound reaper, you mean?

Basically ya.

Or a Ql 50 Peren to ql 70 to ql 90 to ql xx. Same look, same weapon, diff damage... boring.
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

Well ya, but at least with those you know they're going to look the same, since they're the same weapon

I do agree that different weapons need to look different. Sometimes I run around with The Argument in social on my MP, simply because no one knows what weapon it is. It's not wildly different from other weapons, but it's still slightly different. It's a nice touch.

What I was hoping they'd do is provide weapon upgrade items as boss drops then you add them to the old faction SL weapons of QL X+ to make a new one or have the end weapon QL based on the QL of the SL weapon. Make the upgrade item so it can be traded but perhaps put nodrop on the end weapon and presto, you have something that could be really worth getting.

The models of some of those faction SL weapons are really nice but outside of a few and mostly just for fr00bs people just don't use them. So it would have been a chance to see those in use and provide some added way to select the weapon you want rather than the old random luck thing.

let engineer use the tonsa

kill prof lock, up requirements and up mbs. I has tl5 ma trader who wants those tonfas damnitt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Ranged professions enjoy a significant advantage everywhere and more so against pet professions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Note: Calling me an "incompetant ass-monkey", while admitedly is extremely amusing, does nothing to quantify what exactly, if anything, you would like to see changed in your/someone else's nanos.

energy hammer for kippur?

wth are they smoking?

An umbrella is gazillion times more kippur-ish than energy hammers...
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

It was changed to 'energy rapier'. 'Spear' was changed to 'rapier'.
    blah

Ok I actually spent the time to read this thread and while I can agree with the remove prof lock/higher requirements arguments, FC isn't forcing you guys to use these weapons. When I was levelling my main, I was clueless. I knew that I was supposed to use 1hb/2hb creation weapons as a MP I wanted to use pistols. I did WAY more damage with them and I wasn't as useless. My pets do all my damage.

My point is this.... FC prof locks are supposed to be in WoW, not AO. Jack up the requirements, leave the damage, and stop the "balancing" act because I'm starting to see so many things going very WoW style as far as weapons/armors and if I wanted WoW style stuff, I'd actually look for my Blizzard Authenticator and pay Blizz to tell me how to play my toon.

New content gets an 8 because we need new stuff not repetition. New weapons get a 3 for poor design.

Finally weapons a normal player can equip without owning every possible twink item in game and spending at least week in perk resets.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirumular View Post
    Finally weapons a normal player can equip without owning every possible twink item in game and spending at least week in perk resets.
    you can equip them at 151 if you have maxed the main weapon skill, raised the special skills a tad, without 1 piece of equipement no need for implants, no need for armors, no need for perks.

Just get a 90ish wrangle and it's on.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Thirumular View Post
    You know that there's a npc on jobe plat who full reperks you every 2 days, right?
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Do these drop in s7 yet? and if so only from bosses?
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast