Thread: The ability to pick a color for a Yalm

The ability to pick a color for a Yalm

I think it would be great to be able to sort of customize our yalms. So that if we are with a bunch of others it'd be easier to tell who is who. The name of the owner is usually obscurred so we end up having to click on it to see who is who. If we could customize the look, or have our name visible above the yalm that might help?

Thanks,

I allways wanted to get a yalm paint job, but if your gonna do paint jobs, make either a ton of diffrent desgins, or be able to pick a few, IE cammo with hot rod flames on the front, or just hot rod flames,

As a new proud owner of a Yalm, I have to support this idea.

Maybe even have "proffession" paint scemes on the vehicles?
    Camo\Omni-Pol mark on a soldiers Yalm, or a wrench logo on a engineers yalm etc. And various colors.

Maybe one day you will see me driving a scratched up camoed Yalm with the Omni-Pol logo on it, and everyone knows that there flies a tired, beat up and drunk soldier

oohh omni pol yalm, must have

Would it not be better to have a range of different vehicles, especially using the different vehicle skills. As it is we have Kodiaks for vehicle ground (Slow but cheap) and Yalmahas for vehicle air (Fast and expensive) There are other vehicles but they really are not viable for any reason.

It would be great to have a whole range of vehicles with different stats, like a vehicle ground/water that was speedy and amphibious, a range of different looks for air vehicles etc.

Also while you’re at it, ql30 yalms should be slower and high ql yalms should be faster. (I have a ql30 yalm so I am not biased here)
    C.M.O.T. Raymote - Loyal (They pay better) OmniTek Trader
    Omni-ECPCS

Rimmer: After intensive investigation, comma, of the markings on the alien pod, comma, it has become clear, comma, to me, comma, that we are dealing, comma, with a species of awesome intellect, colon.
    Holly: Good. Perhaps they might be able to give you a hand with your punctuation.

Or you could have a pic of yourself on your yalm

BUMP!

I WANT MY HOT-PINK YALM!!!!!
    .: Naraya :.

Originally posted by Raymote
    Also while you’re at it, ql30 yalms should be slower and high ql yalms should be faster. (I have a ql30 yalm so I am not biased here)
    Errr...look at the stats between different QL yalms. You will see a different Run-Speed modifier for different QL yalms....
    .: Naraya :.

Originally posted by Naraya

Errr...look at the stats between different QL yalms. You will see a different Run-Speed modifier for different QL yalms....
    Yes thats true BUT run speed makes no difference at all when in a yalm, the move speed is fixed.

People have tested this with low and high ql yalms and also run speed buffs, and found they move at exactly the same speed.
    C.M.O.T. Raymote - Loyal (They pay better) OmniTek Trader
    Omni-ECPCS

Rimmer: After intensive investigation, comma, of the markings on the alien pod, comma, it has become clear, comma, to me, comma, that we are dealing, comma, with a species of awesome intellect, colon.
    Holly: Good. Perhaps they might be able to give you a hand with your punctuation.

Thumbs up Good Idea!

I think it would be a great if you could make NPC vendors sell color kits which would work something like how you personalise a lock-pick . Though the vendors should only sell single color upgrades etc. That or make the nice ones really expensive so it could server partly as a money drain to this overly inflated economy. Though for those who want to pimp out there rides but dont have the cash have em drop on the boss's instead of some of those crap rocks and IDs. Oh and make a few for the other vehicles .
    Proud Member of Legion
    Florisha - Setup
    Soulpowa - Setup
    "Sweet jehosephat that's the biggest can opener I've ever seen" - Fugglor

cool ideas

i could get i medical yalm with big red cross on it
    Doctor Katrinex Clendennon MD

Advisor & Master Surgeon
    Kill-Switch
    Omni-Tek Corporation RK2

Clanners! Farzens of em!
    Steady there lad, don't shoot til ya see the whites of their eyes.

I wanna yalm with a BIG FLUFFLY LEET ON IT.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

haha

like the things mercedes has on their cars, on the front of the car. ..

I'm all for the idea of choosing color/paint on yalms, that would rock.
    Alvador Proud member of [url=http://www.nanoclan.com]Storm

Post What about size?

Well, it would be nice to be able to color our car, but as long as the cars are miniscule as they are right now, it will look like a joke, color or no color...

Custom Graphics =)

I want a Blue and white Yalm with NoS_> Stickers =)